Podcasting for Business
It has been a couple years since we made the last SlideCast demo video, and a lot has changed in terms of software and technology. With new tools, we can put together videos that being to blur the border between a simple slide show and an fully animated (fully expensive) video created in Adobe After Effects, yet keep things time efficient and cost effective. The top five use cases we see with our clients are:
- Employee Training
- Internal Communications (e.g. messages from the CEO to employees)
- Market Outreach / Social Media Content
- Quarterly Earnings Reports
- Sales Supplement / Lead Generation
Check out the 2-minute SlideCast demo that shows off a bunch of effects and transitions:
1. Client Lead Generation – Podcasting, like blogging, is a great way to generate leads. Quality podcast content can easily be spread virally by listeners. A business can attract new clients by sharing valuable, expert information to gain brand awareness as a market leader.
2. Brand Building – The content of your productions will advance your company’s brand as the expert in its field as well as create lasting “mindshare” with both existing and potential clients.
3. Training – Businesses use podcasts and SlideCasts™ (think of a narrated PowerPoint presentation) to consistently, quickly and inexpensively train employees, sales reps, support reps, and customers. Consider global sales force training updates as well as customer service and support uses for addressing frequently asked questions.
4. Product Information – Both streaming and downloadable podcast options allow customers access to in-depth information enhancing literature or website text that traditionally accompanies a product launch or product information page.
5. Customer Communication – Publish an audio newsletter or feature segment to communicate regularly with your market and customers. Increase reach by using an audio or multimedia podcast to supplement an existing newsletter.
[Read more »]